If you're looking for bluegrass and traditional music in the Hawaiian Islands, you've come to the right place. Our little community of music lovers from all over Hawai`i and the rest of the world is growing bigger every day. We're now offering paid memberships for only $10/year! Use your PayPal account or mail a check. Become a member today and support bluegrass and traditional music in the Aloha State! Or add yourself to our mailing list - it's FREE. CLICK HERE.
Any changes, corrections, or additions to this site? Please email email@example.com and I'll add, modify, or delete right away. Mahalo!
Hard Rock Cafe
280 Beachwalk, Honolulu, 808-955-7383
Tuesday, November 17th, 9:00pm - 11:00pm
Big City Diner
108 Hekili Street, Kailua, 808-263-8880
Friday November 20th, 8:00pm - 10:30pm
Surfer the Bar
Turtle Bay Resort
57-091 Kamehameha Highway, Kahuku, 808-293-6000
Saturday, November 28th, 9:00 pm - Midnight
$10.00 Cover, 21 and Over
NORTH SHORE RAMBLERS
67-292 Goodale Avenue, Waialua, HI 96791, 808-637-8866
Saturday, November 21st, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
The North Shore Ramblers are performing at Jerry's this month . Come out and enjoy Jerry's fine pizza and other grinds, great service, BYOB. Bring your friends and family for a fun evening.
SAM and the SUMO NINJAZ
Old Time Revival
42 N. Hotel Street, Honolulu, 808-533-2328
Friday, November 27th, 9 pm to 1 am
The Ninjaz will be playing the Old Time Revival at Downbeat Diner and Lounge, performing around 9:30 pm.
Come in to town and enjoy some great music and great food! Click HERE for more information. See you there!
DON'T MISS THESE OTHER COOL EVENTS!Don't miss these OTHER cool recurring events, with focus on traditional music, here and there all over the Hawaiian Islands! Some happen monthly or even quarterly. Others have gatherings several times per month! All are listed on our RECURRING EVENTS page.
- First Monday of each month, Waihuena Farm, Sunset Beach (O`ahu)
- First Tuesday of each month at Big City Diner Jam in Kailua (O`ahu)
- Second Tuesday of each month at Ruby Tuesday's, near the Navy Exchange
- Second Saturday of each month at Rainbow Park, Makawao, Pickin' with the Chickens!
- Third Tuesday of each month at Surf and Sea, Haleiwa
- Fourth Sunday of each month, Bluegrass Hawaii Half-Fast Bluegrass Philharmonic Society,
Please contact Larry Hind at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Contradancers Of Hawaii (O`ahu)
- Traditional Music Jam (TradJam)--O`ahu
- First Saturday Pickin' & Potluck (Big Island)
- Maui Singalong Circle, contant Phil and Cris Peacock at email@example.com
- Contradancing on Maui
PURCHASE OR RENEW
YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Your membership helps us support bluegrass through campouts, workshops, jam sessions, and promotion of Hawaii venues to visiting bands. And at just $10.00, it's a bargain!
TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, please use the PayPal button below to use your credit or debit card, OR mail a check or money order for $10.00 to Bluegrass Hawaii, P.O. Box 861688, Wahiawa, HI 96786.
|BLUEGRASS HAWAII MEMBERSHIP (Just $10!):|
WHEN WE FIRST STARTED KEEPING TRACK: