If you're looking for bluegrass and traditional music in the Hawaiian Islands, you've come to the right place. Our little community of music lovers from all over Hawai`i and the rest of the world is growing bigger every day. We're now offering paid memberships for only $10/year! Use your PayPal account or mail a check. Become a member today and support bluegrass and traditional music in the Aloha State! Or add yourself to our mailing list - it's FREE. CLICK HERE.
Any changes, corrections, or additions to this site? Please email email@example.com and I'll add, modify, or delete right away. Mahalo!
NORTH SHORE RAMBLERS
Wahiawa Botanical Gardens
1396 California Avenue, Wahiawa, HI 96786
Friday, July 29th, 5:00 - 5:45 pm
The Ramblers are back and playing at beautiful Wahiawa Botanical Gardens! Come out to the country and enjoy some great bluegrass music. More information about the Gardens and events happening there is available HERE!
JUSTIN MURATA and KELA
901 Hausten Street, Honolulu, 952-9200
Friday July 29th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
Our favorite guitar (finger) picker Justin Murata will be playing Hawaiian music with his band Kela at The Willows on Friday July 29th from 6:30 to 8:30. If you plan on being in the area or just want to get out for some excellent food and drink in a relaxing, open-air environment, you will not want to miss it. The Willows is located in lovely Moili`ili.
DON'T MISS THESE OTHER COOL EVENTS!Don't miss these OTHER cool recurring events, with focus on traditional music, here and there all over the Hawaiian Islands! Some happen monthly or even quarterly. Others have gatherings several times per month! All are listed on our RECURRING EVENTS page.
- First Monday of each month, Waihuena Farm, Sunset Beach (O`ahu)
- First Tuesday of each month at Big City Diner Jam in Kailua (O`ahu)
- Second Tuesday of each month at Ruby Tuesday's, near the Navy Exchange
- Second Saturday of each month at Rainbow Park, Makawao, Pickin' with the Chickens!
- Third Tuesday of each month at Surf and Sea, Haleiwa
- Fourth Sunday of each month, Bluegrass Hawaii Half-Fast Bluegrass Philharmonic Society,
Please contact Larry Hind at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- Contradancers Of Hawaii (O`ahu)
- Traditional Music Jam (TradJam)--O`ahu
- First Saturday Pickin' & Potluck (Big Island)
- Maui Singalong Circle, contant Phil and Cris Peacock at email@example.com
- Contradancing on Maui
PURCHASE OR RENEW
YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Your membership helps us support bluegrass through campouts, workshops, jam sessions, and promotion of Hawaii venues to visiting bands. And at just $10.00, it's a bargain!
TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, please use the PayPal button below to use your credit or debit card, OR mail a check or money order for $10.00 to Bluegrass Hawaii, P.O. Box 861688, Wahiawa, HI 96786.
|BLUEGRASS HAWAII MEMBERSHIP (Just $10!):|
WHEN WE FIRST STARTED KEEPING TRACK: