If you're looking for bluegrass and traditional music in the Hawaiian Islands, you've come to the right place. Our little community of music lovers from all over Hawai`i and the rest of the world is growing bigger every day. We're now offering paid memberships for only $10/year! Use your PayPal account or mail a check. Become a member today and support bluegrass and traditional music in the Aloha State! Or add yourself to our mailing list - it's FREE. CLICK HERE.
Any changes, corrections, or additions to this site? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll add, modify, or delete right away. Mahalo!
PATTY CLAYTON and MARK RANSOM
33 Aulike Street, Kailua
Saturday November 8, 2014
BLUEGRASS IN THE KO'OLAUS
Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens, Kaneohe
October 24 - 27, 2014
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT AND ENJOYED A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! WE'LL SEE YOU NEXT SPRING!!
DON'T MISS THESE OTHER COOL EVENTS!Don't miss these OTHER cool recurring events, with focus on traditional music, here and there all over the Hawaiian Islands! Some happen monthly or even quarterly. Others have gatherings several times per month! All are listed on our RECURRING EVENTS page.
- First Tuesday of each month at Big City Diner Jam in Kailua (O`ahu)
- Second Tuesday of each month at Ruby Tuesday's, near the Navy Exchange
- Third Thursday of each month at Bonzer Front, Haleiwa
- Fourth Sunday of each month, Bluegrass Hawaii Half-Fast Bluegrass Philharmonic Society,
Please contact Larry Hind at email@example.com for information.
- Contradancers Of Hawaii (O`ahu)
- Traditional Music Jam (TradJam)--O`ahu
- First Saturday Pickin' & Potluck (Big Island)
- Maui Singalong Circle, contant Phil and Cris Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contradancing on Maui
PURCHASE OR RENEW
YOUR MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Your membership helps us support bluegrass through campouts, workshops, jam sessions, and promotion of Hawaii venues to visiting bands. And at just $10.00, it's a bargain!
TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP, please use the PayPal button below to use your credit or debit card, OR mail a check or money order for $10.00 to Bluegrass Hawaii, P.O. Box 861688, Wahiawa, HI 96786.
|BLUEGRASS HAWAII MEMBERSHIP (Just $10!):|
WHEN WE FIRST STARTED KEEPING TRACK: